DMCA Disclaimer and Notice of Copyright Infringement
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners.
Apart from this, all the content that has been spent may be the property of their owners. Property reassembly can be applied if it is stolen or damaged.
We respect copyrights and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable copyright laws.
If you believe there is intellectual property posted on this website without your consent, [e-mail procovered] You can send a notification with all the details to . and/or you may apply to the Courts of the Republic of Turkey to comply with the requirements of this law and;
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The identity of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and from which to remove or disable access, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material.Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us find content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address where the complaining party can be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not permitted by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and is subject to penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (pursuant to Section 512(f) knowingly and materially wrongly that the material or activity is infringing. makes a declaration, it may be subject to liability for damages.
We may remove or terminate access to materials on the site if we receive valid notice. Repeat violations may be permanently banned from our platform.
TrgalaPlease note that . is created to provide a playground for users. All content is uploaded by users for research and learning purposes only and cannot be used for any commercial purpose. Therefore, we will not be responsible for any content posted by users.